Achievements

September 23, 2020

Graciellie Designs - Simply Blessed

 Hello!!

I'm popping in today with a card featuring Graciellie Designs newest digital stamp set, Simply Blessed! This gorgeous set is perfect for fall or really even time if you are so inclined!! 


I started my card by first opening the image in a Word document and resizing. I added the sentiment and printed it out. Then I pulled out Copics and colored the image. 

With a rectangle die I cut the image out, with the jar in the bottom left corner. With sharp scissors I fussy cut around the image and sentiment on the right side. 

For the background I used Wow Embossing Bonding Powder with a Hero Arts stencil and versamark ink. I used my heating gun to melt the powder. Then I placed the Wow foil, colored side on top over the melted powder. 

To have the foil stick to the melted powder I used an iron on the wrong side of the paper. This was the first time I've done this and it worked pretty well. I did miss, I think with the iron, the top part of the card, but over all you get a nice distress look as its not 100% perfect. Great way to use foil with out the a heating plate system.

I added the colored image with foam tape. I keep the left over sheet from my project to use on a future project. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment