Achievements

September 29, 2020

PinkFresh Studio - Happy Birthday Rainbow

 Hello!!

Today I'm sharing a card I made for PinkFresh Studio September Challenge. I made this in the beginning of the month and then realized I have to get it submitted today!!! So I got to editing the photos!!! The challenge is rainbows!!


I started with Color Block Rainbow Die and cut it from masking paper. I placed the mask on a stitched rectangle panel. Then I used various inks from Catherine Pooler and Papertrey Ink to ink in each rainbow segment.

 

Next, I pulled out Make a Wish stamp set and matching die. I stamped and die cut several of the flowers and leaves from the set using the same inks from my rainbow. 

I pulled out a yellow card base and adhered my rainbow panel. From the Scripted Bold Sentiments 2 I pulled out the Happy Birthday and placed it on the panel. I played around with the sentiment and flowers until I liked the layout.

Then I stamped the sentiment and adhered the flowers with adhesive and foam tape. Last I added a few flat clear sequins. 

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment