Achievements

September 6, 2020

Funky Fossil Designs - Masculine Birthday

 Hello!!

I'm popping in with a card I made for fun! Using a new stamp and stencil I picked up from Funky Fossil Designs! And of course I picked up more then just one stamp set and stencil!! Hehe!! 

I wanted to make an easy masculine birthday, so I pulled out the Blockade stencil and used it on a white card base. To ink up the stencil I used Catherine Poolers ink, blue, aqua and orange. 

Next, I used the navy blue to ink up the game controller and ear phones from the Gamer stamp set and then fussy cut them both out. I added them to the card with foam tape!

Last, I stamped the sentiment Level Up It's Your Birthday above the controller with black ink. Since its a masculine card, no enamel dots or sequins!! LOL!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment