Achievements

August 9, 2018

Art Impressions Challenge #238 Card & Envelope

Hello!!

It's the second week of Art Impressions Challenge #238 - Card & Envelope! AI also has 2 stamp sets now available at Hobby Lobby, Reel Great Guys, and Sring Chicken. The challenge is easy, make a card and matching envelope!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

My card features the Reel Great Guys stamp set. I made this with a guy in mind so I kept it simple!! I stamped part of the fishing guy and the dog in the intertube on some watercolor cardstock. Then I stamped the Birthday Fishes sign to the end of the fishing pole. On the envelope, I stamped the bucket of fish and the single fish.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next, I used my Distress Markers to color everything! And yes I even used them to color the envelope, it needed a lot less water since it isn't watercolor paper! I trimmed my panel and added it to a blue card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Since this is a masculine card, I kept the card and envelope basic with no added embellishments!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Real Great Guys
Distress Markers: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire, Tattered Rose, Pine Needles, Festive Berries, Vintage Photo, Fired Brick, Hickory Smoke, Gathered Twigs, Forest Moss.

1 comment: