Achievements

August 1, 2018

Pigs Fly with Art Impressions

Hello!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog with a cute card featuring the Guinea Pig Out stamps set! You need this set if you or someone you know loves guinea pigs!! My roommate has one, so I made a card just for her birthday (not this one, I don't think I took a picture of that card! Whoops!!)

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I started this card by cutting a cloud border from card stock. Then with distress ink I ink blending above the border, I moved it up and down and to the side to fill the panel with clouds.


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next, I used my Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Pencils to color the cute flying guinea pig!! After applying the pencil, I used an alcohol blender pen instead of water to color in the pig. When that was done I fussy cut him out. The pencils I used are Smoke, Ginger, Russet, Pink Blush.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then I added the cutie to the center of my card with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment We'll Admit We're Old When Pigs Fly!! Last I added a few sequins!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Thanks so much for stopping by!! 

Dana 

Supplies 
Stamps: Art Impressions - Guinea Pig Out
Die: Memory Box - Cloud Border 
Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean
Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment