Achievements

August 20, 2018

You Are Mermazing

Hello!!

I'm stopping by with a card I made for fun! The past couple months have been busy with DT stuff and school assignments! In between I've been playing with some goodies I got with a gift card and for my birthday! This week I'm taking a break, I'm not making a single card!! Just going to do some coloring for some future DT cards, but that's it just some therapeutic coloring!! All gearing up for another semester (I'm almost done, I'll have my degree by May!! yay!!)
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Picket Fence Studios - Distress Ink Markers Coloring

My card features the Picket Fence Studio's Little Coral Girl stamp set!! I love this mermaid set!! I stamped the images on watercolor cardstock and then used my Distress Ink Markers to color everything. Then I fussy cut it all out.


For my background I used Hero Arts Wave & Sea Confetti die, cutting it out from blue cardstock. Then I used a watermark pen and added clear glitter embossing powder to some of the wave lines. You can see the sparkle when the card is moved back and forth!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Picket Fence Studios - Distress Ink Markers Coloring

I added the die cut panel to a dark blue card base. From the same dark blue, I white heat embossed the You Are Mermazing sentiment. I cut down the panel to a strip and added it to the card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Picket Fence Studios - Distress Ink Markers Coloring

Then I arranged the mermaid, coral, and fish on the card and when happy adhered them down. I'm always tempted to added enamel dots or sequins, but this time I resisted since I had a little sparkle on the background!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Picket Fence Studios - Distress Ink Markers Coloring


Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Picked Fence Studios - Little Coral Girl
Distress Ink Markers: Tattered Rose, Gathered Twigs, Wilted Violet, Peacock Feather, Fired Brick, Ripe Persimmon, Brushed Cordoury, Hickory Smoke, Pumice Stone.
Die: Hero Arts - Wave & Sea Confetti Die

No comments:

Post a Comment