Achievements

August 11, 2018

Crafter's Companion on HSN - Wednesday August 15th

Hello!!

I'm stopping by with a card I made with some new products coming to HSN this coming Wednesday! Crafter's Companion has a TON of great new products available that day!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion - Embossing Folder

My card today features Christmas Sentimental 2, which are new word dies! I also used a snowflake embossing folder, a Sara Davies Signature Collection: Winter Wonderland - Snow Crystal. With CC's watercolor cardstock I ran the folder through my Gemini.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion - Embossing Folder

Then I used the new Spectrum Noir Inkpads to color the embossed panel, Lagoon, Parakeet, Oasis. I used the lightest color in the middle and darker at the end. Then I splattered some water over the panel. I let it sit for a while before blighting it away.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion - Embossing Folder

Next, I used the darkest color to ink up a scrap paper, then I used the Let It Snow outline die. From black cardstock, I cut the actual word die and added it to the outline.

I added the sentiment and black gems to the embossed panel, then I added the panel to a black card base.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment