Achievements

August 15, 2018

Crafter's Companion on HSN Today!!

Hello!!

Crafter's Companion is on HSN today!! Tons of great new products, including a new Signature Collection: Winter Wonderland!!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion Winter Wonderland - Watercolor Smooshing

This collection has a ton new dies, embossing folders, pattern papers and stamps!! My card today features the Sparkling Snowflake. It's big!! I used Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers to do some watercolor smooshing!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion Winter Wonderland - Watercolor Smooshing

To a panel of watercolor cardstock, I added a wash of light blue. When that was dried I added snowflake foil transfers and foil to make a panel nice and sparkling!! I added the panel to a blue card base.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion Winter Wonderland - Watercolor Smooshing

Next, I cut a grey circle and added the Hello Winter foil transfer to the center. Then I added the snowflake and sentiment circle to the card.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Crafter's Companion - Sara Davies Signature Collection: Winter Wonderland - Sparkling Snowflake Die, Foil Transfers and foil: Ice Blue, Sparkling Snowflake
Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers: Kingfisher, Teal, Navy, Black
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen: Moonstone

No comments:

Post a Comment