Achievements

August 24, 2018

Thinking of You

Hello!

I'm stopping by with another card I made just for fun!! I made it for PinkFresh Studio August Challenge!! The challenge includes a color combo and/or theme: Summer!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - PinkFresh Studio - Fruitastic

Since the theme is summer I mainly used PinkFresh's Fruitastic stamp set. I matched the colors as best as I could with my Papertrey Ink inks, I used Harvest Gold, Lavender Moon, New Leaf and Spring Rain. I stamped the fruit on watercolor cardstock that was textured, getting what I think is a cool look to the fruit.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - PinkFresh Studio - Fruitastic

I used one of the smaller, rounder fruits as blueberries rather than the apple or peach that it should be. For the blueberries, I fussy cut them out, the other fruit I used the matching dies to cut them out.

From my stash I found some black and gold foil pattern paper, this takes care of the black and gold foil part of the color combo!! I trimmed it down 1/4 and adhered it to a white card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - PinkFresh Studio - Fruitastic

On a strip of white cardstock, I stamped the Thinking of You from the Tealightful Day stamp set.  I added it to the card and then adhered the fruit with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: PinkFresh Studio - Fruitastic, Tealightful Day
Papertrey Ink - True Black, Harvest Gold, Lavender Moon, New Leaf, Spring Rain
Pattern Paper - My Minds Eye - In Bloom

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Dana! Love those fruits!!
    Thanks for playing along with the August Pinkfresh challenge!

    ReplyDelete