Achievements

March 20, 2019

Graciellie Deisngs - It's Cake Time

Hello!!

Happy Thursday! I'm popping in with a card I made with Graciellie Designs, It's Cake Time digital stamps! I don't know about you but I can always use more birthday cards! This set has some great sentiments to go with the cake image!!
Dana Warren - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir Markers

I started by adding many of the small lollipops to a Word document, making them small. I arranged them randomly. I printed that out the background I made, along with the cake image and sentiment.

Dana Warren - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir Markers

Next, I used my Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers to color the background and cake image. Then I fussy cut the cake and sentiment.

Dana Warren - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir Markers

I added the colored background to a white card base and trimmed the over hang. Then I added a black strip of card stock with the cake and sentiment on top. Last, I added some colorful sequins!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Digital Stamps - Graciellie Designs - It's Cake Time
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers
Sequins - Darcie

2 comments:

  1. I just love the fun background you've been creating with Gracie's stamps, and this one is no exception! So bright, colorful, and FUN!

    ReplyDelete