Achievements

March 18, 2019

Graciellie Designs - Color My World

Hello!!

I'm stopping by today with a card made with Graciellie Designs! A new digital stamp set Color My World is awesome!! Fabulous sentiments and a lovely paint brush!! Perfect for us crafty folk!! :)
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir Markers
I copied the paint brush and one sentiment in Word. The paint brush went above the sentiment, I knew it would mostly off my card. Once it was printed I colored the paint brush and the rainbow with my Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir Markers

Then I trimmed the image so the panel was a little short on the sides. I added gray cardstock to a white card base and then the colored panel. Last, I added a few sparkly gem stones!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Make sure to check out Graciellie Designs for this and many more digital stamps!!


Dana

Supplies
Digital Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Color My World
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers
Gems: Ink Road Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment