Achievements

March 16, 2019

Miss Ink Stamps - Java Joes

Hello!!

Today I'm sharing a second card featuring stamps from a new stamp company, Miss Ink Stamps! Today is their grand opening and they have some awesome stamps!! My card features the Java Joes set!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Miss Ink Stamps - Spectrum Noir

I started by stamping the lady and waiter, then coloring them with my Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers. Then I fussy cut them out with some sharp scissors. I also stamped the sentiment and trimmed it down to a rectangle.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Miss Ink Stamps - Spectrum Noir

Next, I die cut a circle and then used a stencil and Distress Oxide Inks to add some color to the circle. I added the circle to a white card base with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Miss Ink Stamps - Spectrum Noir

Then I added the images and sentiment to the card. Last I added some matching gems for a little sparkle! Thanks for stopping, I hope you will check out Miss Ink Stamps and snap up some great new stamps!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Miss Ink Stamps - Java Joes
Spectrum Noir Tri-blend Markers
Distress Ink Oxide: Wilted Violet, Cracked Pistachio, Faded Jeans
Stencil: Neat & Tangled - Nesting Hexagons


No comments:

Post a Comment