Achievements

March 10, 2019

Graciellie Designs - Flutter Away

Hello!

I'm stopping in with a card I made using Graciellie Designs! I used a new digital stamp set called Flutter Away! These feathers are so cute and like always the set includes fabulous sentiments!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir

I started with a Word document and added a few of the feather images, resizing as needed. Then I arranged them at the top as I knew I wanted them to look like they where coming in from the top of the card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir

Then I added in the sentiment, resizing it to fit. I printed off the file and then trimmed it to fit a card. Next, I used my Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers to color them. I went with purple, blue and a green turquoise.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir

To finish off the card I added a few sequins. Last, I just added my panel to a white cardbase!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: Graciellie Designs - Flutter Away
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers
Sequins: Neat & Tangled - Mermaid Tail Mix, Lucy's Little Things - Mermaid

2 comments: