Achievements

March 13, 2019

Graciellie Designs - Your Kindness

Hello!!

I'm popping in today with a card for you!! I used a new set from Graciellie Designs called Your Kindness! It has a gorgeous flower image and sentiments!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir

In Word I added several copies of the flower images and made them a little bit bigger then usual! To help me better figure out how to size images I open up a box and resize it to 4.25 x 5.5. Then I play around with my images to see what size and how many I need for that particular project. Other days I just make sure the size is right and print away knowing I'm going to be cutting out the images!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir

Anyway, I added the flowers, layering them buy having some be behind the text. When I was happy with the placement I printed them out. I used my Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers to color the flowers and leaves. Usually I write down the colors I use, but for some reason I didn't!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir

After everything was colored I trimmed the panel down to fit an A2 card and adhered it directly to it. I had printed an sentiment, but after fussy cutting it out and moving it around the panel I really didn't like it.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir

So, I decided to make an no sentiment card!! Instead I cut two strips of black card stock and adhered them along the bottom and left side of the card. Finally I added a few sequins for some sparkle!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Graciellie Designs - Your Kindness
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers
Sequins: Neat and Tangled - Pixie Dust Mix. Pretty Pink Posh - Sweet Pea Mix

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I’ll have to try it. I’m not tech savvy, so my hubby will have to help.

    ReplyDelete