Achievements

October 1, 2020

Graciellie Design - Simply Blessed

 Hello!

I have a second card featuring Graciellie Designs Simply Blessed digital stamp set. Perfect for the fall, and I went a little bit fall with this card!

I started by added two of the foliage  bundle to the card, along with a sentiment. After resizing them I printed it out.

 

Next, I used my Copic markers to color the images. I went with a rustic fall look using orange, red and a little light brown.

 

Then I used Distress Inks to make it look a bit vintage/fall like. I started with Antique Linen, adding ink at the edges and filling in to cover the panel. Next, I used a couple more Distress Inks to darken the edges, leaving the center the lightest color.

 

I decided not to add any sparkle or embellishment to let the coloring and inking shine!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment