Achievements

June 5, 2014

Butterfly Hello

Hi!!

I'm popping in super quick to share a card i made with The Alley Way Stamps June Release stamps!! These are awesome sets and will be showing more cards that i've made with them! But i have a test today so i have to do this post fast (i typed it up last night!!)

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I started with a white card base and inked up one of the stamps from Crossing Lines. I was stamping away and decided not to go all the way up the card base. Next i pulled out the big Hello from Big Chatter and i inked it up with PTI Kraft ink, but i didn't really like it with the stripes that are Fine Line, so i stamped the sentiment again, just off center with brown ink. Much better!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Then i stamped a butterfly from the new Fly By set. I used a red distress marker to add a little shading to the wings. I cut it out and added it to my card base with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Last i added a few clear sequins. I never know where to put sequins, there's the rule of 3, balance of the card, all these things to think about! It tends to take me forever to decide where to put them!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I hope everyone has a great day!! Once this test is over i can breath a little more and catch up and hopefully get ahead!!! I have a long list to get done this weekend!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Crossing Lines, Big Chatter, Fly By
Ink: PTI - Pure Poppy, Classic Kraft, Fine Linen
Sequins: Neat & Tangle - Winter Wonderland Mix


4 comments:

  1. Simply, beautiful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shadow stamping on the sentiment, that butterfly just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Dana - the colours, the butterfly, the perfectly placed sequins, the dimensional hello...sighhhhh....
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how you did the sentiment!
    I joke, but it's kinda true....for sequins/gem placement, I imagine where all the droplets would go if I sneezed on it. *koff*

    ReplyDelete