Achievements

June 13, 2014

Exciting Announcement!!

This is my second post today, if you are looking for my The Alley Way Stamps - Be Inspired Challenge Post, click here!

Hi there!!

Today i have an exiting announcement!! My good friend Nina Yang from Waffle Flower has started Waffle Flower Challenge!!! And i'm exciting to be on the first Challenge Design Team!!! The Challenge will kick off on June 15th!! Click here to see the other talented ladies joining the Challenge Design Team!! To hold you over i'm showing a card i made last week with some Waffle Flower stamps!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I started with a white card base and stamped the star background the Bowtiful stamps set. I inked the stars up with grey ink, then without inking stamped them again. I did this all over the card base.

Next i used used a stencil and watercolor crayons to make the multi-colored polk-a-dots. To see how i did this you can check out this post, here. This little piece was one of my experiments before i did the two cards on the other post!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I stamped my sentiment, also from the Bowtiful stamp set over my polk-a-dots. I added this panel at an angle over my card base with foam dots. And last to add a little sparkle (or in this case, shine!!) i randomly added tiny silver stars!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you will join me and the other Design Team ladies for Waffle Flower's first Challenge on the 15th!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Waffle Flower - Bowtiful
Ink: Hero Arts - Soft Granite
Stencil: Heidi Swapp
Caran D'Ache Neo Color II - Watercolor Crayons: Orange, Scarlet, Yellow, Yellow Green, Light, Blue, Violet

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! And Congrats on the DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So excited to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *fist pump* Cheering that you're on the WF team - and well deserved indeed! Your creativity, unique takes on challenges and all around sweetness make you a perfect addition! Excited to see more of your delights - like this stunning one here - over 'there'! ~c

    ReplyDelete