Achievements

June 24, 2014

Crazy About You

Hi!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!! After the super, super busy week last night i relaxed, studied and made some cards!!! I have been working ahead, so today's card i made a week ago or so!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I was in a minty mood, so i used some dark mint cardstock for the card base. Then i stamped the sentiment from Lighter Than Air, in the middle of my card base. Next i stamped a few hearts from various stamp sets all round the sentiment. Some of the hearts were also stamped a gain before re-inking.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

When the stamping was done, i added white opaque splatters all over the card base. Then i made my bow. First i pressed a mint ink pad into a piece of white cardstock. Once it was try i cut the cardstock with the bow die. I assembled the bow and adhered it to my card base.

I love how this card turned out, and its so minty fresh!! LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana


3 comments:

  1. Love the minty colors and the splatter and of course the bow die

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minty fresh marvelous, Dana! That bow is super cute, as are the hearts and sentiment. Your background paper...that texture is pure yummy! Wherever did you get it? Eye-catching prettiness happening here!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally minty fresh! I love how solid the inking came out on that bow!

    ReplyDelete