Achievements

October 6, 2020

Graciellie Designs - Christmas Wishes

 Hello!!

Today Graciellie Designs has a new release!! New digital stamps called Christmas Wishes! Gorgeous poinsettia with fabulous sentiments!!



I decided to do no line coloring and to achieve that with a digital stamp I pasted the poinsettia in Word and resized it. Under Picture Tools I clicked on the drop down Color menu and picked the Washout option. I have stopped here before, the gray is still fairly dark and can be seen with your coloring. 

This time I went farther to see what what would happen. Below the Color menu is a Transparency drop down. From here I picked Transparency 80%, its really light and I did use another image I printed as a guide to use as I colored the image. To color the image I used my Spectrum Noir Colour Blend pencils. 

Before printing I added the Joy & Peace sentiment, leaving it black so it could be seen after coloring. With a stitched rectangle I cut the colored poinsettia and then adhered it to a Kraft card base. Last I added clear and black sequins for a little sparkle!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Make sure to stop by Graciellie Designs to pick up this set!!

Dana 














No comments:

Post a Comment