Achievements

October 15, 2020

Graciellie Designs - Start Anew Magnolias

 Hello!

I'm sharing a card for a new Graciellie Designs digital stamp that just came out!! It's gorgeous!! Called Start Anew Magnolias, a gorgeous winter flower cluster! There is also a mini set that I used one of the sentiments from, its called Festive Swag.


I opened the image in Word, resized it and added the sentiment from Festive Swag. I printed the image and used my Copic markers to color it. 

Then I cut the image out with a panel die. I wanted a little bit of sparkle, but didn;t want to add sequins or enamel dots. So I used a sparkle pen to color the main Magnolia flower. \

I adhered the panel to the a white card base and then rounded the corner. The card is all about the big flower!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana 

No comments:

Post a Comment