Achievements

October 29, 2020

Hello Bluebird - Halloween

 Hello!!

I'm stopping by with another Halloween card!! I used a couple Hello Bluebird Halloween stamp sets, Frightful Little Bits & Spooky Script.

I stamped a whole bunch of the these images, colored them with my Copics and fussy cut them out several weeks ago. Last week I finally made at least one card with some of the images!

I started by die cutting different sized circles and then used Distress Oxides to ink up the circles. Then I pulled out some Halloween pattern paper and cut some circles from it. 

Then I started playing with placement of the circles and images. When I was happy with it I added the circles with foam tape. Then I adhered the images. Last I decided to stamp the Boo and Eek sentiments!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dana





1 comment: