Achievements

October 3, 2020

World Card Making Day 2020

 Hello & Happy World Card Making Day!!

I'll be in the craft room today.... and probably tomorrow!! Today I'm sharing a card I made a few months ago!

I started by die cutting a fancy panel from Pink Fresh Studio called Ornate Banner Die. Then I stamped a few images from Journals for Life Plant Lady Stamp set. I did some quick Copic coloring, then fussy cut them out. With foam tape I adhered them to the white banner.

For the back ground I used Pink Fresh Studio Color Block Stripes Die. I picked out a few different shades of green and filled in one of the frames with the different colors. The frame and stripes were adhered directly to a white card base.

The sentiment is a very old Thank You die I cut from black card stock. I also added some black twine to the top of the banner and then adhered that to my card base. Last I added the sentiment. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Happy crafting!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment