Achievements

October 27, 2020

Journals for Life - Boo Crew

 Hello!

Today I stopping by with some Halloween cards! I have a few to share and I hope I can share them all before Halloween!! First, up are two cards I made with Journals for Life Boo Crew bundle. Check the bundle out, its on sale!! Lots of goodies in this kit, its going to last me a few years!! 


My first card features some of the Ephemera, a cat, heart, potion bottle, and a boo speech bubble. The kit has pattern papers, for a journal, so they are not quite as wide as a card. But, that is okay, it works just fine with a border at the top and bottom! 

I used the stamp set from the kit to black heat emboss one of the Halloween sentiments. After adhering the pattern paper to the kraft card base, I played around the ephemera. When I was happy with the placement I added them to the card with foam tape. 

For my second card, I started by going threw my extra backgrounds. I found one that had dots and I used some kind of thick black paste. I trimmed it down so it would show the card base. 

From the kit I picked out a super cute ghost sticker, along with some colorful stars. I added baby powder to the back of the stickers, that way I can play around with the placement with out them sticking to anything.


I trimmed a strip of black card stock and added it to the dotted panel. Then I wrapped black twine around the panel and tied it in a bow. From the kit I used the alphabet stickers and spelled out Boo.


When I was happy with the placement of ghost and stars I added them to the card with foam tape. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!! 

Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment