Achievements

October 31, 2020

Catherine Pooler - Happy Halloween

 Hello and Happy Halloween!!!

My last Halloween features a Catherine Pooler stamp set and inks. I picked these up not too long ago and I was determined to make a card with it! I had made a fall card with these same colors and decided to use them with this stamp set before putting the supplies away. (I'll be sharing that card late next week!).

I started by stamping the pumpkins from the Hey Pumpkin stamp set. The colors were picked out to match Journals for Life Fall Friends pattern paper. I cut a strip from the leaf pattern to use on my card. After stamping I fussy cut the pumpkins out. 


I used the Aquatini ink pad and an ink blender brush to add color to the white card base. Then adhered the leaf strip and finally the pumpkins with foam tape. 

Below the pumpkins I stamped the Halloween sentiment in black ink. I tried adding sequins, but in the end I preferred it without the sequins!! Some times less is more!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I'll be back in a couple days with new Graciellie Designs cards and next week is the beginning of the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Fall/Winter Blog Hop!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment