Achievements

October 19, 2020

Graciellie Designs - Start Anew Magnolias

 Hello!!

I'm stopping with a second card I made with Graciellie Designs new Start Anew Magnolias digital stamp set. The set has two floral clusters and like always amazing sentiments!!

I started by pasting one of the floral clusters in Word and resizing it. I added a sentiment and printed both out. Then I used my Copic markers to color the image. 

From my stash I found some silver glitter card stock. I adhered it to the front of a white card base. 

Next, I cut my image into three equal parts. I used some washi tape and adhered my cardbase to my glass mat, using the lines to keep the card straight. Then I went about added the three image stripes with foam tape, using the lines on my mat to keep each section equal and have equal spaces between them. I trimmed off the over hang.

Last, I trimmed the sentiment down and adhered it to the front of my card. Thanks so much for stopping by!!


Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment