Achievements

October 6, 2019

Be Merry with Pinkfresh Studio

Hello again!!

My next card I made yesterday for World Cardmaking Day was made for Pinkfresh Studio Challenge #2! The challenge is to make a Christmas card. I only have one Pinkfresh Christmas set so I paired it with a non-Christmas set!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

I started with Simply Succulents and stamped the pot and two cactus/succulents. Then on another piece  of card stock I stamped the flower and bird from December Days stamp set.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

Then I fussy cut the flowers and birds out and adhered them to the succulents. I stamped Be Merry in brown ink below the pot. Then I used a fancy rectangle die to cut it all out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

From my stash of extra's I pulled out a watercolor smooching background that actually matched the color of succulents. I wrapped some twine around the panel and tied it in a bow. Then I added the stamped image with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! I love the stamps you've combined! Thanks for playing along with our Pinkfresh Studio WCMD challenges!

    ReplyDelete