Achievements

October 5, 2019

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

Hello and Happy World Cardmaking day!!

My mojo has been missing the past week or so, but I saw that were would be some WCD challenges today. So I gave it a try and was actually able to spend whole day making some cards!! Beware, I have a few to share today and tomorrow, so get ready for a lot of posts!!

My first card is for a Photoplay Paper challenge I saw on Instagram. The challenge is to make a card with your favorite products. I have a lot of there paper collections, and my current favorite is Fish Tales! In fact I ended up making two cards with this collection and stamps! I'll share the second card tomorrow probably, but my first card was made with one of the Fish Tales stamp sets.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Photoplay Paper

I started by stamping the hammerhead shark and using my Spectrum Noir markers to color it. Then I used my mom's Brother Scan and Cut to cut it out.

Then I pulled out a dark blue card base and a set of Art Philosophy metallic watercolors. I used the blue watercolor and did some waves across the the card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Photoplay Paper

While the card base dried I used a heart die to cut some red card stock. I stamped the I Love You More Than Shark Week in the center of the heart.

Then I added the heart and shark to the card with foam tape. I also added a few clear sequins, kind of like air bubbles coming from the shark. Last I rounded the corners.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Photoplay Paper

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I'll be back in a few with another card!! :)

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment