Achievements

October 23, 2019

Graciellie Desings - Spooky Hello

Hi there!!

I can't believe next week is Halloween?!?! Where is the year getting too?? Halloween is my favorite holiday because of all the orange!! Orange is my favorite color, so yeah Halloween is my holiday!!

My card today features Graciellie Designs Spooky Hello digital stamp set! Perfect for Halloween, with lots of great sentiments to play with!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

I started by resizing and printing the pumpkin and candy corn. For the life of me I thought I printed a couple sentiments, but as I was creating this card I could not find them! So I either didn't print them at all or they are lost somewhere on my craft table to be found next year!! Haha!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

After printing I used my Spectrum Noir Color Blend pencils to color the image. I've really been in a pencil mood lately!! I used a stitched rectangle die to cut out the colored image.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

Then I used a Tonic Studio BOO die and cut it from some black card stock. I adhered this to the colored panel. I used a spider web stencil and brown ink to ink up a Kraft card base. Then I added the colored panel to the card with foam tape. Last I rounded the corners.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment