Achievements

October 6, 2019

Honey Bee Stamps - Thank You

Hello!

I'm popping in with my first card today that I made yesterday for World Cardmaking day! This one I made for Honey Bee Stamps, they had several challenges on Facebook but I decided to do the very first one, a Color Challenge!


I started by stamping the kittens in the metal pail from the Oh My Whiskers stamp set. Then I used a few Copic markers to color it up and used my mom's Brother Scan & Cut to fussy cut it out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Honey Bee Stamps

Next, I used a Gina K. Stencil called Thick Brush and adhered it over some watercolor card stock. Then I used Art Philosophy metallic watercolors to color the stencil. The set had some of the similar colors, yellow, orange, rust color and for the brown I used a Distress Marker to paint some of the openings.

While that dried I pulled out a Tonic Thank You die and cut it from Kraft card stock and then used some dark brown ink to make it darker. I trimmed a piece of Kraft and adhered the thank you sentiment to it.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Honey Bee Stamps

The watercolor panel was cut with a stitched rectangle die and then adhered to a Kraft card base. Then I added the sentiment and strip across the card. Last I added the kittens with foam tape.!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back several times today, I have a few more cards to share for World Card Making Day!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment