Achievements

October 5, 2019

Sticking By Me

Hello!!

I'm stopping by with my second card I made for World Cardmaking Day!! This one is for Concord & 9th! I recently picked up some of their stamps and have been itching to ink them up!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Concord & 9th

I pulled out Stuck on You and stamped one of the cactus, pot and sign on Kraft card stock. Then I used a few Copic markers that I have to color the images. Yes, you can color on Kraft card stock!! Then I fussy cut out each image.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Concord & 9th

Next, I used the brick like background stamp and stamped it multiple times on a Kraft card base in brown ink. I used some liquid adhesive to adhere the cactus to the pot and add the flower.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Concord & 9th

I used foam tape to add them to the card base. Last, I added the sign after stamping Thanks for Sticking By Me inside. Oh, and I rounded the corners! Can't forget that!! Haha!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment