Achievements

October 6, 2019

Make a Wish with Pinkfresh Studio

Hi there!!

This is my last card I made for World Cardmaking day and I think my favorite! I love how it turned out! I made it for Pinkfresh Studio's WCD Challenge #1! The challenge is to do your favorite technique! That is hard because I love all kinds of techniques, but to choose one I picked stamping and die cutting!

Dana Warren- Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

I pulled out the Make a Wish stamp and die set and stamped up a cake and some flowers. I used Papertrey Ink inks doing a fall color theme. I used Scarlet Jewel, Autumn Rose, Dark Chocolate, Ocean Tides, Terracotta Tile and Summer Sunrise.  After stamping and die cutting everything, I assembled the stand, cake, flowers and candle.

Dana Warren- Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

Next, I used a stitched rectangle die to cut some Bristol card stock. I used the Summer Sunrise, Terracotta Tile and Dark Chocolate inks to ink up the background. Then I added it to a Kraft card base.

Dana Warren- Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

I added the cake to the card with foam tape. Below the cake I stamped the sentiments with the Dark Chocolate ink.

Thanks so much for sticking with me! Have a great day!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment