Achievements

October 30, 2019

Coffee Loving Cardmakers & Paper Smooches Collaboration Blog Hop

Hello!!

Welcome to Coffee Loving Cardmakers & Paper Smooches Collaboration Blog Hop!! Paper Smooches released some fabulous coffee/tea themed stamps and dies!!  If you are here from the amazing Annette Allen, you are in the right place!! Or you can start at the beginning at Paper Smooches Blog!


So there are two new coffee themed stamps, one with a matching die. I used all three between my two cards. Caffeinated is one stamp set with a matching die set, Caffeinated Icon Set along with another sentiment stamp set, Caffeinated Two! These are perfect for mixing and matching!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Paper Smooches

I'm not going to go into a lot of detail, to help you get on your way through the hop! For my first card I went with a winter theme, using some pattern papers and stickers from Fancy Pants Designs.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Paper Smooches

I used some metallic watercolors to color the cute coffee cup! I just love the glasses! As I'm am sure you can tell since I used it on both cards!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Paper Smooches

For the background pattern paper I added some Glacier Paste from Tonic Studios, which added some more metallic shine!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Paper Smooches

My second card features the other cup with the straw, coloring the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers to make some coffee! And of course the adorable glasses!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Paper Smooches

I found some festive pattern paper for the background and used the small circle dies from the set to cut some gold circles. Then a little Kraft strip for the sentiment!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Paper Smooches

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Make sure to comment along the blog hob by November 6th at 11:59 PM PT. You could win a $25 gift certificate!

Your next stop in the hop is the fabulous Erin Thiem!

Dana


20 comments:

  1. Two cute cards! Love the trees on the first and the plaid on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana - nice background papers and embellishments - love me plaid anytime! TFS and being in the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,these are fabulous, Dana! Terri Burson

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cards! Christmas isn’t that far away. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I LOVE the Christmas one! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both so cute. I like the glasses too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dana, I love these. They are so wintery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the two different looks you created with your colour choice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice job on these--love how different they look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! love the metallic colors added to the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your style! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cards! Love the holiday twist on the first!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that plaid background.
    The shading of the tea is great.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. FABULOUS cards!
    LOVE your SWEET 1st card, I'm BURSTING with SMILES looking at it :)
    ADORE your 2nd card, it looks WARM & WONDERFUL, FILLED with COMFORTING HUGS - WOW!

    ReplyDelete