Achievements

October 3, 2019

National Coffee Day/Week Bonus Card

Hello!

Happy National Coffee Day/Week. The Coffee Loving Cardmakers are celebrating on the day, this past Sunday AND all week long!! Check out this post for blog hop and your chance to at some crafty goodies! Don't forget to stop by the blog each day this week for some great Coffee Inspiration!!

Today I have one card on the CLC blog and another here as a bonus! I played around with two fabulous Super Sponsors Newton's Nook and Thermoweb!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Newton's Nook, Thermoweb
I started with Newton's Nook Caffeinated cats and stamped it on white card stock. Then I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color the bottom 3/4 of the image. I didn't color the top part because I will cut it off. I want to see more of the background, so just just a portion of the total image.  When I was done coloring I fussy cut the image out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Newton's Nook, Thermoweb

Next, I used Thermoweb's Deco Foil Foam Adhesive and Crafter's Companion Chevron die. Once the foam was cut I peeled one sides backing off and added the Lime foil on top. I ran it through my die cutting machine to make sure the foil was nicely adhered to the foam adhesive. I peeled off the foil and will use what is left on a future card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Newton's Nook, Thermoweb

I peeled the other sides backing off and adhered it to a black card base. Then I adhered the colored cats to the foiled adhesive.  I stamped the Something to Perk Up Your Day sentiment, trimmed it and added it to the card. As a final touch I added a few matching sequins.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment