Achievements

October 6, 2019

Photoplay Paper - Go With the Flow

Hello,

This is my second Photoplay Paper card for World Cardmaking Day! I had so much fun playing with the Fish Tales collection I had to make another card!

Dana Warren- Kraft Paper Stamps - Photoplay Paper

I started by stamping and cutting out the images with my mom's Brother  Scan and Cut. Then I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color them up.

Dana Warren- Kraft Paper Stamps - Photoplay Paper

From the Fish Tales collection pack I pulled out a wave pattern and I cut a panel with a stitched rectangle. From my scraps I found some light Kraft and I fussy cut a wave to match the bottom wave of the panel. I adhered it to the pattern paper panel to make sand.

Dana Warren- Kraft Paper Stamps - Photoplay Paper

I added the panel to a Kraft card base. Then I added the images with foam tape. From the sticker sheet I added the Go With the Flow sentiment flag with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment