Achievements

August 11, 2015

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #157

Hello!

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!! The challenge this week is Make Your Mark! Today my card features some Taylored Expressions stamps that i picked up several months ago a scrapbooking show. The set features several images of grumpy animals and hilarious sentiments!! I just love this set and glad i finally got around to using it!! Went i went to find the link to this stamp set i found that they have two other grump animal sets that are just as hilarious!! Going to be shopping soon!! :)
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Taylored Expressions
I started by die cutting a white circle, then i stamped the grumpy bunny holding a cupcake. Then i colored him or her up with Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Taylored Expressions

Next i found a background panel that i had used the water color smooshing technique. For some reason i didn;t use it when i made and set it aside to use later and well its now later and i thought it was a good background for my grumpy bunny!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Taylored Expressions

I added the stamped circle to my card, having some go over the edge of the card. I trimmed off the over hang, then stamped one of the sentiments from the set. Last i added some enamel dots that matched my background.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Taylored Expressions


Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana


12 comments:

  1. Tee hee! Your bunny grumpling makes me smile! Super cute! And your background is amazing!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! That bunny is too cute!! :) Really love your gorgeous background too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this grumpy bunny and the sentiment, the background is a great cheery contrast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Dana. I really love the background on this card. Beautiful! Fun, lovely and quirky combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so hilarious! I love that sentiment with that grump, and WOW, what a background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bunny cracks me up! I love that background too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny card! Great background!
    Lilian ATSM teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dana, once again, I love your card! The grumpy bunny is adorable! And your background and the colours are such a great match! You really have a fan in me!!! Hugs from your teamie stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTEEE Bunny
    and love the background panel you have Dana
    looks like DP but it is not ...looks awesome
    Big hugs from Munich
    Monika ATSM Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cute bunny. and your background is amazing, Dana! Beautiful colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your grumpy bunny and that sentiment. Your smooshed background works so well against the crisp white circle x

    ReplyDelete