Achievements

August 25, 2015

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #159

Hello!

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!! The challenge this week is CAS and we have Bugaboo Stamps as a sponsor!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Bugaboo Stamps
I used the Beach Crab - Scuba Dive digi stamp, resizing it a bit (thought it would be smaller!) and printed it out. I used Spectrum Noir markers to color the cute crab. Then i cut it out with a stitched rectangle.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Bugaboo Stamps

Then i used a Lawn Fawn alphabet set to spell out Crabby. To get the Don't Be i used a small Alphabet to spell it out. I stamped the Don't Be, then added the Crabby with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Bugaboo Stamps
Last i added the panel to a aqua colored card base that matched the water i colored.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies
Digi Stamps: Bugaboo Digi Stamps - Beach Crab - Scuba Dive
Spectrum Noir Markers
Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Owens Alpha (and matching Die). The Alley Way Stamps - Express Yourself

10 comments:

  1. I've found that guessing the printed size is a problem for me too. Even with a print preview it's sometimes a shock when printed!
    You did a great job with this though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a superb job with this fun digi, Dana. Perfectly CAS and super fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! I love this card Dana!! So cute and fun!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Dana! Love the colours and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again, I'm behind in commenting! Sheesh! I'll catch up; for now, I'm giggling over your card! I'm reminded of Mr. Crab from Spongebob! Toooooo cute!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card, Dana! I love your coloring and your CAS design is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image! I love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! Great coloring!
    Lilian ATSM teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I'm so late getting to you! This is fab, Dana. Great colouring of this fun image and fab work with the alphabet stamps xx

    ReplyDelete