Achievements

August 19, 2015

Wishing You Happiness

Hiya!!

This is my second post today! If you are looking for my Art Impressions post, click here.

I have a sneak peek to share with you! Crafter's Companion has a new release of some yummy Christmas dies later this week! Today's peek features the new Die'sire Edge'ables Christmas Collection - Christmas Bow. For my card i actually didn;t make a Christmas card!! Some of these new dies can be used for almost any occasion!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started by die cutting a pink card base, placing the die about half way down the front of the card. I just trimmed down the crease and the top part comes off. Then i cut it again from some vellum card stock.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Then i adhered the vellum piece over the matching part of the cut card base. Next i added added some twine and tied it in a bow. To wrap the card with a crease to one side, i just cut a small slit in the crease and threaded the twine through it.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Last i stamped the Wishing You Happiness sentiment from the Kimono Lotus Flower stamp set. I stamped it with a grey pigment ink. Oh, i almost forgot i added a few pearls to the die cut flowers.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back later this week when Crafter's Companion release all the new Edge'ables Christmas Collection!

Dana

1 comment: