Achievements

August 19, 2015

Be Merry

Hello!

Today i'm on the Art Impressions blog sharing a Christmas card! I know its probably a bit early, but well i think its never to early to start!! I've been super busy and come Friday my summer will officially over as class starts! 
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I started with the super cute Santa from Holiday Wishes  and stamped him on a banner i had die cut from white card stock. Then i colored him, the tree and the cute little bird with Spectrum Noir Markers. 
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next i wrapped some white & silver twine around the top of the banner and tied it in a bow. Then i found some pattern paper to go with my image. In the same paper pad i found a sheet of different Christmas journal cards and sentiment cards. I decided on some blue plaid glitter paper for the background and a Be Merry sentiment card.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I added the pattern paper to a white card base. Then i adhered the sentiment card to the back of the banner, then added all to the card with foam tape!



Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana



No comments:

Post a Comment