Achievements

August 20, 2015

Hope Your Holiday is Toyful

Hello!

This is my second post today! Click here if you are looking for my Art Impressions post!

For this card i am featuring a couple of the new The Alley Way August stamps, Penguins on Parade and Everyday's a Holiday. I used these stamps along with an older set, Toyland, to make a Christmas card!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I started by stamping my penguin elf and all the little toys, then i used Spectrum Noir Markers to color them up. Then i fussy cut them out and set them aside while i made my background.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I used a stitched rectangle die to cut some stripe pattern paper. From a stitched oval i cut some black and white card stock to layer the ovals. Then i stamped the sentiment on the white oval. Next i adhered the stripe panel and the ovals all to a black card base.


Then i arranged and added the penguin elf and toys with foam tape to add a little dimension.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana


1 comment: