Achievements

August 26, 2015

Twick or Tweet

Hello!

Today i'm on the Art Impression blog sharing a Halloween card for you! Fall is right around the corner and so is Halloween!! 
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by die cutting a fancy rectangle from white card stock. Then i stamped the Tweeter stamp set. I just love the guy or gal dressed up in the bird costume! The sentiment is cute too!! I used my Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils to color the image. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then i cut a smaller fancy rectangle and stamped the sentiment on it. I set that and the colored image to the side to work on my background.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I used long thin triangle die to cut out some Halloween pattern paper. I used three different pattern papers and placed them on an orange card base. Once i was happy with the placement i used liquid glue to adhere the triangles down. Then i trimmed off the over hang.
Next i added the stamped image and sentiment to the card with foam tape and last added a few orange buttons.

Thanks for stopping by!! 

Dana



No comments:

Post a Comment