June 4, 2015

Art Impressions Challenge #161 For The Fellas

Hello!!

It's time for a new challenge on the Art Impressions blog!! The challenge is called For the Fellas, so breakout your Ai men stamps!! For my card i used the Bug Buster stamp set!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by stamped the Bug Buster on watercolor paper and coloring him with distress markers. I fussy cut him out and then set him aside.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Next i used some green pattern paper and matted it on a Kraft card base. I cut a wave from another piece of Kraft card stock and then stamped the sentiment in brown ink in the lower right. I adhered it along the bottom of the card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then i added the Bug Buster with foam tape to the my card. Last i added a red plaid banner to the top left corner and adhered a matching plaid button on top!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to see your creations For the Fellas challenge!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Bug Buster
Pattern Paper, embellishment and button: Jillibean
Distress Markers



5 comments:

  1. Great card design, Dana - and you are so skilled with Distress Markers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love this stamp and your card, Dana! I just adore his pose!! Awesome papers and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Dana! I like how you put him on a hill and that super cute embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Email me link to your card so I can find it at grohcm at gmail dot com. I will send you an email when the post goes live. Thank you.
    Cindy at Cre8ive Cindy Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's too fun!
    I'm the bug buster at my house (or well, except mosquitoes and fleas, the bug transporter-to-outside).

    ReplyDelete