Achievements

June 4, 2015

Art Impressions Challenge #161 For The Fellas

Hello!!

It's time for a new challenge on the Art Impressions blog!! The challenge is called For the Fellas, so breakout your Ai men stamps!! For my card i used the Bug Buster stamp set!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by stamped the Bug Buster on watercolor paper and coloring him with distress markers. I fussy cut him out and then set him aside.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Next i used some green pattern paper and matted it on a Kraft card base. I cut a wave from another piece of Kraft card stock and then stamped the sentiment in brown ink in the lower right. I adhered it along the bottom of the card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then i added the Bug Buster with foam tape to the my card. Last i added a red plaid banner to the top left corner and adhered a matching plaid button on top!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to see your creations For the Fellas challenge!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Bug Buster
Pattern Paper, embellishment and button: Jillibean
Distress Markers



4 comments:

  1. Great card design, Dana - and you are so skilled with Distress Markers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love this stamp and your card, Dana! I just adore his pose!! Awesome papers and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Dana! I like how you put him on a hill and that super cute embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's too fun!
    I'm the bug buster at my house (or well, except mosquitoes and fleas, the bug transporter-to-outside).

    ReplyDelete