Achievements

June 4, 2015

Hello

Hi!!

This is my second card today! If you are looking for my Art Impressions post, click here.

I'm also on The Alley Way Stamp blog today showcasing the new June stamps!! These stamps are so yummy!! I used one of the candy images from the set Slurp!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I started with this candy image and stamped it multiple times in three different colors on a stitched rectangle panel. The candy is a solid stamp and i used pigment ink to get good solid colors! Next i used a die to cut the point at one end of the rectangle.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Then i made a card base from black card stock and stamped and embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. I added the rectangle panel to the card with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I added some faux stitched lines on the black card stock and last added a few tiny gold and silver sequins.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Lite Brite, Slurp
Ink: Memento Luxe - Morocco, Rose Bud, Dear Tart
Embossing Powder: Hero Arts - White
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangles, Avery Elle - Custom Panels
Sequins: Simon Says Stamp

 

2 comments:

  1. I love all those yummy looking fruity gumdrops! The black and white looks great with all the colors!

    ReplyDelete