Achievements

June 27, 2015

Happy Birthday

Hello!

I'm stopping by today with a card i made a earlier this month for Hero Art's Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. The challenge is to pick three in a row and incorporate all in a project. I went down the middle with a stencil, birthday and tag.


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Hero Arts
I started by cutting a stitched rectangle from watercolor paper. I placed the Hero Arts stencil, Petals Pair over my panel. I used three different blue distress inks and an ink applicator to color and blend the colors over the stencil.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Hero Arts

Next i stamped the hot air balloon and clouds in brown ink on watercolor paper. (These stamps are from an older Hero Arts set) I colored them all with distress markers, then fussy cut them out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Hero Arts

Then i cut a tag from watercolor paper and stamped the Happy Birthday vertically on the tag in the same brown ink. I added some blue ribbon to the top of my tag that matched the blues i used on the background.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Hero Arts
I added one cloud directly to the background, then added the tag and balloon with foam tape. Last i added the other cloud with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a great weekend!!

Dana




Supply not listed: Hero Arts Stencil: Petals Pair (available at local Joann's)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Dana! The colors are fantastic, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that ombre background and all the dimension/layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the dimension of this scene! And the bright balloon just pops :)

    ReplyDelete