Achievements

June 29, 2015

The Alley Way Stamps - Sneak Peek #3

Hello!!

It's the last day for Sneak Peeks over at The Alley Way Stamps! Tomorrow the new stamps will be revealed!!! Yay!! Today i am sneaking the new set Old School!! So many fun options in this set!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I started with the little game pieces that look very similar to the pieces in the game Sorry. I stamped several on some watercolor paper, then colored them with distress markers. Then i fussy cut them out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

My plan was to have a small pile of the them on my card, but after i placed them on my card i look how they looked spread out a little. So then i thought they really needed fill the whole card, so i stamped, colored and fussy out a bunch more!!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

When i was happy with the placement of the pieces i adhered them down to my white card base. Next i stamped the I'm Sorry sentiment on a double ended banner. When i placed the banner on my card it blended into the card too much, so i cut a strip of black card stock and adhered the banner to it. I added it to the card with foam dots.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I hope you will stop by tomorrow for The Alley Way Stamps July Blog Hop! We will revealing the new stamps and lots of inspiration!! And of course there will be a giveaway!

Dana


1 comment:

  1. I used to love playing that game with my sister! So fun & retro :)

    ReplyDelete