Achievements

June 26, 2015

Sweet Wishes

Hello!

This is my second post today! If you are looking for the Art Impressions Blog Hop, click here!

I have a card on The Alley Way Stamps blog today, sharing a card featuring the Slurp set and and 'oldie but goody' set, Line Upon Line!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I started with a black card base and stamped Line Upon Line with versamark ink. Then i heat embossed some cool metallic embossing powder! I just love the love of the metallic on black card stock.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next, i found a small piece of extra watercolored paper that i made at some point. I just had enough to fit the cake from the Slurp set. I colored the cake part brown and left the cool watercolor for the icing. Then i stamped the little candle from the set and color it with some distress markers.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I cut an oval from black card stock and stamped then embossed the sweet wishes in white. Then i added the cake and candle with foam tape to my card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana



3 comments:

  1. Gold embossing on black looks awesome! Fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that dark background with the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that background is so striking! And I would totally eat that cake :)

    ReplyDelete