Achievements

June 2, 2015

Summer Days

Hello!

I hope everyone is doing good! I've been busy even though its summer and the semester is over. I've been trying to work ahead on my card making because i just learned that i made it into a summer internship! I'm still waiting for scheduling but i hope to be interning 40 hours each week! I am waaaay behind in my commenting, i decided just to start fresh! So i'll be back to stopping by and commenting starting today! I also want to say how i appreciate everyone who stops by my blog and leaves comments!! Thank you!!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
Ok on to the card!! I am using some new The Alley Way Stamps on my card!! This new release is perfect for summer, i used Brain Freeze, this months free with a $40 purchase set!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I started by stamped all the big images from the set on different pattern papers. I cut out and assembled all the images. The pattern paper came from the same pad, along with the sentiment piece i trimmed out of the pad.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next i cut a stitched oval from pattern paper and adhered it to an orange card base. Then i added the sentiment piece with foam tape. Then i just arranged the candy, cupcakes and ice cream above the sentiment, tucking some of them behind the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Brain Freeze
Die: My Favorite Things - Stitched Ovals
Pattern Paper: Craft Smith - Sweet Soiree

4 comments:

  1. Super SWEET card, Dana!
    And ohhh I hear ya on the commenting!...I'm working on getting caught up, too! ;)
    Hope you enjoy your summer internship! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So summery, love the colors and those great images of tasty treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First...congrats on the internship; hope it's everything you wanted, and then some! Your summery treats: delightful!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAHOO on the internship! That is awesome!
    And now I want ice cream for breakfast, is that weird? lol

    ReplyDelete