Achievements

June 2, 2015

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #147

Hello!!

It's time for a new challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More!! The challenge this week is to Make Your Mark!!  I decided to play with my Copics when i made this card!! I am also entering this into Marker Pop's Anything Goes Challenge #70





Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - My Favorite Things

The girl was already stamped and colored many, many months ago and i decided that it was time to use her on a card, so i fussy cut her out. For my card i cut a stitched rectangle from white card stock. I pulled out the same My Favorite Things stamp set that has the girl and i used the picnic basket, flowers, grass and ants to stamp a little scene.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - My Favorite Things

I colored the scene with Copics, making sure to match the flowers to the flowers on the girl that i had already colored. I don;t have many Copics so its not hard to find the colors i used!! Then i added the girl to the panel with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - My Favorite Things

Next i stamped the sentiment just above the scene and to the right of the girl. Here i decided to stamp two butterflies from the set and i colored them purple.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - My Favorite Things
Last i added the panel to a purple card base. I thought about added sequins or enamel dots or even some glitter but finally decided that nothing else was really needed!

Have a great day!!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things - Everyday's a Picnic
Copic Markers
Die: Lawn Fawn - Stitched rectangle

12 comments:

  1. Great scene! Fantastic coloring, I love these Torico images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Dana, your colouring skills are outstanding and Imdo love the vibrant colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable Dana and your colouring looks fab:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, so cute, fantastic colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE!! Dana, this is absolutely adorable!! LOVE the sweet sentiment and what a great scene you've created for her!! Brilliant coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image, Dana! The scene you've created is marvelous...and you've even included a wee ant! Brilliant!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, what a darling image and your Copic coloring is amazing, Dana! I love your color combo and the simplicity of your design, too! Such a lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An adorable image Dana and so perfectly coloured.
    Gorgeous little scene and a stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness, Dana...she's just adorable! What fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful scene, and your colouring is faultless. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! I could totally use this stamp :) What a beautiful job, love the way you created this sweet scene!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is just so darling - and your colouring, ohhhhh gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete