Achievements

June 17, 2015

With a Friend

Hello!

Today i am on the Art Impressions blog and we are having a fun hop today with Chameleon and Perfect Paper Crafting



On my card today i used the AI stamp set With a Friend WindowChameleon Earth Tone Set and Perfect Paper Crafting Mini Layers.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I started by stamping With a Friend Window in black ink on some white card stock. Next i colored the scene with my Chameleon Pens. I used the Earth Tone Set, which worked very well with this image! (i used a blue Copic Marker for the sky)

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I took some real close up photo's so you can see the shading i did on the chair, cats, trees and ground. It took a little practice but i really like the result!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next i pulled out Perfect Paper Crafting's Mini Layers tool. I decided to mix up the widths and i mated the image with some colored card stock that matched the Earth Tone coloring i did. This is really handy tool for matting, SOOOO easy to use!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I practiced a little first and a little tip for you, adhere your colored panel first! You really don;t want it to move on you!! To finish off my card i just adhered my layered panel to a square white card base. The whole card measures 4 x 4!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Make sure you stop by the Art Impressions blog to enter AI's giveaway and then hop on to Chameleon and Perfect Paper Crafting!!

Dana



4 comments:

  1. What a sweet image! I was wondering how those pens worked, I'm glad you like them. That chair brings back memories of my grandparent's place on the lake in Northern Wisconsin - great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image! I am definitely intrigued by these pens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and ur coloring makes it so lively :_

    ReplyDelete