Achievements

June 16, 2015

Congratulations Grad

Hello!

Today i have a card on The Alley Way Stamps blog featuring older TAWS stamps, what we like to call a Flashback card.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I started by die cutting a notebook page shape from watercolor paper. I stamped and masked the cute little worm, stack of books and apple. Then i colored them with distress markers. For his graduation hat i hand cut a small square and punched a tiny hole in the center. I made my own mini tassle from some red thread, then added it to my black square.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next i stamped the big star background in versamark ink on a black card base. I embossed the stars with white embossing powder. I also cut a double ended banner and stamped and embossed the Congratulations sentiment on it.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I added the notebook paper to my card base with foam tape. Next i added the banner and alpha stickers with foam tape also.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I really love how it turned out!! Especially the hat!! hehe!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana


Other Supplies:  Echo Park Paper - For the Record Alpha Stickers

4 comments:

  1. Love how that little notepaper just pops against the black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little professor! I love the red tassel you made, and that starry background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love the black and white star background too.

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete